Our patented (US Patent 10,287,509) Oil Conditioning Unit (OCUSM) is the only technology on the market designed to manage vapor pressure of crude oil and condensate before it is shipped.
The Oil Conditioning Unit:
- Yields a safer, less volatile, higher value product
- Enables precision control over true vapor pressure of crude oil/condensate
- Requires no capital expenditure or new infrastructure
- Saves extra conditioning and transportation costs for out-of-spec product
- Can be quickly and seamlessly inserted into your existing production process
- Reduces the expense of heater-treater maintenance and replacement
- Includes operation and maintenance in the service agreement
The Hellervik OCU is the safest and most effective way to implement NDIC 25417. New regulations go into effect soon, and Hellervik’s OCU is now available to begin testing your well output and holding your crude oil to a higher vapor pressure standard. Unlike heater-treaters, which suffer expensive wear and tear from improper use in managing crude oil vapor pressure, the OCU is the only technology specifically designed to enhance the quality of crude before it is shipped.
Not only does it save costly transport fees for rejected out-of-spec crude, it can also yield a higher quality product that gets a better dollar-per-barrel value.