Tighter gas flaring regulations are here. Hellervik Midstream’s mobile remote gas capture system is the industry-leading solution to recovering associated gases and ensuring compliance while maximizing efficiency and profit.
Liquids Enhanced Absorption Process (LEAPSM) gas capture system:
- Processes associated wet natural gas prior to emplacement of gas gathering lines, ensuring compliance with tighter regulations
- Captures 99+% of Propane-Plus Natural Gas Liquids (NGL)
- Generates an additional revenue stream with truck-able NGL product
- Quickly pays for itself with incremental capture and sale of valuable NGL
- Requires no capital expenditure
- Includes all field operation and maintenance in the service agreement
- Enhances safety and environmental sustainability
- Repurposes captured gases for power, eliminating the cost of diesel-fueled generators
Hellervik Midstream’s moveable natural gas processing plants are ideally suited for the Bakken environment and have been field-proven for more than 30 years. Unlike large, centralized plants that require a significant capital investment, our modular gas recovery unit’s design allows for economical distribution of the equipment directly to the field.