Tighter gas flaring regulations are here. Hellervik Midstream’s mobile remote gas capture system is the industry-leading solution to recovering associated gases and ensuring compliance while maximizing efficiency and profit.
Liquids Enhanced Absorption Process (LEAPSM) gas capture system:
- Processes associated wet natural gas prior to emplacement of gas gathering lines, ensuring compliance with tighter regulations
- Captures 99+% of Propane-Plus Natural Gas Liquids (NGL)
- Generates an additional revenue stream with truck-able NGL product
- Quickly pays for itself with incremental capture and sale of valuable NGL
- Requires no capital expenditure
- Includes all field operation and maintenance in the service agreement
- Enhances safety and environmental sustainability
- Repurposes captured gases for power, eliminating the cost of diesel-fueled generators
Hellervik Midstream’s moveable natural gas processing plants are ideally suited for the Bakken environment and have been field-proven for more than 30 years. Unlike large, centralized plants that require a significant capital investment, our modular gas recovery unit’s design allows for economical distribution of the equipment directly to the field.
Hellervik technicians operate the plants and perform all necessary maintenance. We can even transport recovered NGLs to our new state-of-the-art fractionation plant near Ray, North Dakota, where the recovered NGLs are fractionated into purity products.