Hellervik Midstream’s state-of-the-art facilities fractionate recovered natural gas liquids (NGL) into various, valuable purity products; producing an additional source of revenue.
Our NGL fractionation facilities:
- Separate mixtures of natural gas liquids (NGL) into their constituent components of propane, butanes and natural gasoline
- Is one of the few NGL fractionation plants in the Bakken
- Saves the expense of transporting captured NGL to distant fractionation facilities
- Provides easy access to Canadian resale markets
- Yields valuable purity propane for the Bakken area, eliminating the time, expense, and risk of round-trip interstate transport
- Can be seamlessly combined with Hellervik Midstream’s remote gas capture service to reduce flaring and create an additional revenue stream
Delivers valuable raw ingredients for the downstream petrochemical manufacturing industry
Flaring gas is quickly becoming less of an option. This is good news for companies prepared to capitalize on the market potential of this valuable resource. Once mixed NGL streams have been captured at the well pad, our Bakken NGL fractionation plant can transform them into purity products without the time, expense, or risk of pipeline transport.
The proximity of our North Dakota facilities to the Canadian markets, as well as the need for propane in the Bakken, make our NGL fractionation service the ideal solution for forward-thinking producers.